(1) How to purchase my order on the site?
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
(2) What are the payment methods available?
- www.office2u.my offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
1. Credit Card
Via Paypal (Visa or Mastercard / Paypal Funds)
2. Bank-in Cash / Bank-in Cheque / Online Banking
Bank : Maybank
Bank Account : 5 1 4 0 7 5 1 3 2 5 2 5
Account Name : A-TRIX OFFICE SYSTEM SDN BHD
You may scan the bank slip and email us the above info to Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have this confirmation.)
(3) How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
(4) I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
(5) Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
- Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
(6) What is the product's transaction currency?
- All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia.
(7) How long does the delivery usually takes?
- You may refer to individual product page for delivery details.
(8) I still have doubts!
- Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Careline : 016-229 8311 to clear your doubts.